[OSM-talk] Site www.freietonne.de spamming in OSM ?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Jan 6 18:52:14 GMT 2010

Hi,

Pieren wrote:
> Yes. This particular node and its 104 versions has a tag called
> ft_link pointing to their marina object (Position bearbeiten (FT-ID:
> 7982 | OSM-ID: 444087845 H):
>
> http://www.freietonne.de/index.php?site=38&editgps=7982

I have already alerted the guy who's running the FT editor. I don't know
details about the technology involved, but FT is a sea mapping project
that predates OSM and which at some point decided to stop doing their
own thing and instead contribute to OSM. There is always some tension
between FT and OpenSeaMap because both use slightly different tagging
schemes.

Bye
Frederik