[OSM-talk] Fwd: cannot load flickr photo kml in openlayers

Tim Waters chippy2005 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:06:33 GMT 2010

First things is when doing things with javascript is to use a debugger
tool. Firebug firefox extension is great, and the built in developer
console in Chrome/Chromium will also give you an advantage.

using these we can see that theres an error: Cannot set property
'innerHTML' of null at line 151
it's looking for a div with the id of "output" so stick <div
id="output"></output> in, or delete line 151 thats giving the error.

hope that helps.

tim