[OSM-talk] GeoEye Haiti imagery Ok'd

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 19:20:02 GMT 2010

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Andy Allan <gravitystorm at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Ian Dees <ian.dees at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Mikel, I will start downloading/tiling this now.
>> Andy, if you finish before I post anything let me know.
> The race is on :-) I'm downloading the tiff onto dev.osm.org, and have
> everything else waiting to go. Now if only the download was running
> quicker...

Many thanks to Ian for helping me with this.

Imagery is available at

Use this link in Potlatch:

Note that the rectification is bleeding miles off on that geotiff.
I'll see if I can figure out a way to fix that, but for now press
space on potlatch and drag it in from the west. Zooms 19 and 20 are
being generated as I type.