[OSM-talk] GeoEye Haiti imagery Ok'd

Karl Guggisberg karl.guggisberg at guggis.ch
Thu Jan 14 21:24:23 GMT 2010

This would have come in handy. But as hansendc writes in his comment in
the trac ticket: it's really easy to add a custom tile source.

BTW: you don't have to submit patches for the slippymap plugin you can
easily apply them yourself. It is hosted on the OSM SVN, not on the JOSM
SVN and commit access is far less restrictive on the former than on the
later.

- get write access
- check out http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/josm/
- apply the patch
- update "commit.message" and "plugin.main.version" (if necessary) in
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/josm/plugins/slippymap/build.xml
- run "ant dist publish"

-- Karl