[OSM-talk] MXD for OSM data?

Martijn van Exel mvexel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 11:29:36 GMT 2010

Yes I agree. I was talking to a group of people from the agriculture
ministry and related institutions and universities here in NL
yesterday, and no-one had heard of OpenStreetMap, even though they
handle geospatial data almost daily. This is a matter of supplying
professionals with an easy way in (OGC services, MXD files) as much as
having good OSM advocates with ties to professional GIS.

martijn van exel
http://schaaltreinen.nl/
twitter / skype: mvexel
flickr: rhodes