[OSM-talk] Jacmel Haiti, DigitalGlobe Imagery, and Road Alignment

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:42:50 GMT 2010

2010/1/20 David G. Smith PE PLS <dsmith at synergist-tech.com>

> I noticed some apparent shifting in DigitalGlobe imagery as well last night

maybe some of the helpers there could send some gpx-tracks so aligning would
be easier and more relyable? I know that they have other stuff to do, still
while driving in the car keeping the gps recording is not too much
detracting. If there is noone familiar with OSM-tracks / uploading, they
still might send them via email  and someone else could upload them? Maybe
I'm too naive about the  situation, excuse me if so.

cheers,
Martin