[OSM-talk] How can I help?

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Thu Jan 21 20:53:22 GMT 2010

Margie,

Even before learning OSM tools, you can be very useful by looking up the
coordinates of Haiti hospitals.

Please see :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Haiti/News

There is a shared spreadsheet to fill. And people that already know OSM
can then use the coordinates you could find into OSM.

Thank you,

Jean-Guilhem

Katie Filbert a critic :