[OSM-talk] Has the Nile River dried up?

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Fri Jan 22 09:08:27 GMT 2010

In case it helps anyone, the outline of the multipolygons are
rendering, but they aren’t filled:

http://osm.org/go/xmxPYL7sa--

If you look here:

http://osm.org/go/xmxcghfaC--

Two adjacent polygons meet, and one is filled but one isn’t. I can
see no difference in the tagging when comparing the two ways:

(On the one of these that wasn’t rendering I removed a tag and
retagged it to see if it made any difference, but it doesn’t seem to
have done).

So, it’s beyond me but I’d be interested to know what was wrong.

Ed