[OSM-talk] Whereami not working on nokia 5800 MX

Pelle Svensson pelle2004 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 22:31:00 GMT 2010

I got it Working!

There are 2 versions of s60v3, one is signed and one is unsigned.
The signed version do not access the built in GPS and the gsm cell information.
I did have some problems signing the unsigned version. I could not install
the app after I have signed it, but after a while (2-3h) it did work!
Must be something with the certificates and current time.

app: Version: v0.14a (26th Aug 2009) S60v3 Signable http://www.symbianos.org/files/sis/whereami_0.14a_s60_v3_unsigned.sis
sign:  https://www.symbiansigned.com/app/page/public/openSignedOnline.do
doc: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/WhereAmI

/Pelle