[OSM-talk] Using digital tablet for drawing maps

Igor Brejc igor.brejc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 12:00:02 GMT 2010

David,

Yes, I noticed this clicking problem with JOSM myself, and it is annoying.
Is it Java or just JOSM-specific problem? In OS (Windows at least), the
mouse-down and mouse-up events are treated separately, so I don't see why it
would be problem if the mouse moves in between.
Anyway, thanks for the info. Looks like I'm going to have to borrow a tablet
and test it out with JOSM before buying.

Igor