[OSM-talk] Duplicated Refugee Camps

Margie Roswell mroswell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:18:10 GMT 2010

This is a great offer (to be able to make potlatch more efficient for
Haiti mapping)

Can the group come to a consensus that it'll be helpful to have the
following codes added to potlatch

Refugee=Yes
Source=Google, 2010-01-7
Source=WorldBank, 2010-01-22

Are there other source codes that people are using frequently, that we
might like to request be added to potlatch?

Here's the wiki page for a reference:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Haiti/Imagery_and_data_sources#WorldBank_Imagery

Around 6pm EST, I'll start a potlatch ticket (request) based on feedback.

Best Regards,

Margie