[OSM-talk] [Fwd: Re: Coordination for Haiti Mapping]

Vincent Auvigne vincent.auvigne at ekipaj.com
Wed Jan 27 21:30:21 GMT 2010

I agree with Jean-Guilhem (osm-haiti). At the field level it’s important
that the international community doesn’t forget Haiti after the emergency
period. It’s the same at OSM level : it’s important to maintain the effort.
A great job has been done within a few day. More job is needed to perfect it
and, most of all, explain and help field actors to use OSM data.

Vincent