[OSM-talk] You have killed accessibility!

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Jul 1 22:36:50 BST 2010

Mobile navigation applications for those that are blind are very
expensive.  One of the more popular ones MobileGeo is about $800 USD.
I have a couple friends using MobileGeo who share waypoints with each
other but would love to have access to other people map information
and be able to share theirs as well.  Unfortunately I haven't done
much about this yet.

-Kate
user:Wonderchook