[OSM-talk] Osm.org Routing Demo

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Fri Jul 2 22:12:55 BST 2010

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010, Nic Roets wrote:
> I made a demonstration of how the yournavigation.org website can be
> embedded inside osm.org. Check it out:
>
> http://nroets.dev.openstreetmap.org/demo/?lat=52.32796&lon=5.62046&zoom=15&
> layers=B000FTFT

doesn't show up on Konqueror - i got a map with some broken display features
(the scale for the levels, and clicking on the plus does nothing) (about
kde4.4.3)

firefox showed me the route i didn't want to take quickly, so I added a
waypoint to avoid the city
using a waypoint this way only showed me from the waypoint to the destination;
so i started again and got the sort of result i was expecting.

I travelled this route recently using navit as a guide and the results were
similar.
distance involved - about 900km