[OSM-talk] [Candidacy] AGM Foundation 2010 - Girona

Lars Francke lars.francke at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 09:56:25 BST 2010

> A short remark although this is the wrong place to discuss the topic:

I agree with this. This thread isn't the topic to discuss license
issue although I'm happy to answer any concrete questions in a
separate thread, at the SotM or via private mail. I'll have to say
though that I don't have deep legal knowledge on a lot of the issues
involved and I'll happily refer to the License Working Group for
those. The question would have to be on my opinions.

But to reiterate: I'd love to have a PD-like license or as Richard has
said even better: I'd like anything that is "non-share-alike". And I
don't agree with Oliver conclusion on what would happen (corporate
"take over").

Cheers,
Lars