[OSM-talk] ArcGIS Editor for OpenStreetMap.

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 06:32:14 BST 2010

Hi,
Does others want to help make a wiki page for this?
It's on my todo list, but is important to show the developers that it exists.
Many of us dont use $archGIS, but for those who do, its worth sharing
as much info as we can find about it :)

Also, discussion about this misterous product can be on the wiki too.
As, collectivelly, we have enough 2 cents to buy a licence for it :-)
Sam