[OSM-talk] That license change link

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Wed Jul 7 12:52:49 BST 2010

Mike Collinson wrote:
> You may have seen a new link at the top of http://wiki.openstreetmap.org about the forthcoming license change and seen it growing in size.
> [...] Translations into other languages are also greatly welcome.

I assume we are talking about this page:
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License/We_Are_Changing_The_License

Providing translations is likely one of the most important tasks in
increasing acceptance for the license change, and the lack of translated
material is one of the most common complaints right now. Even if people
will probably continue to ask for translations of the legal texts (or at
least the "human readable" summaries), translating that page would be a
good start.

So if I had created a translation of the text (which I haven't done so
far, but might do if no one else volunteers), where would I publish it?

Tobias Knerr