[OSM-talk] Mapquest launches site based on OSM!

Randy Meech randy.meech at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 17:35:38 BST 2010

Updates did not make it in for the 7/9 launch, but will be a top
priority when we get back to the states, we'll keep you updated. Again
feel free to use these tiles with the usual beta warnings, and send
feedback to open at mapquest.com.

At Patch we run minutely updates (http://patch-maps.com/) and are
hoping for the same here but not sure just yet.

-Randy