[OSM-talk] sotm2010 video stream?

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 15:13:30 BST 2010

True,
from an end-user POV, its hard to see what goes on in the background.

So its a toss-up, for time. Spending volunteer time and effort on
remote attendence, or on the people who actually showed up in person.

Having a remote attendence conference can probably be an event in its self.

So ya, if i was actually there in person, i'd go for spending time
actually meeting people in person. Afterall, we can connect with
everyone using the mediums we already have.

So i resind my comment, and hope to be able to be there next year. :-)
and i look forward to seeing whatever videos soundbytes photos that
were made :)

Cheers,
Sam