[OSM-talk] MapQuest Mapnik style available on GitHub

Antony Pegg antthelimey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 21:45:50 BST 2010

Hi All,

As requested last week, the MapQuest Mapnik style is available on GitHub,
at:

http://github.com/MapQuest/MapQuest-Mapnik-Style

Its under an MIT license

Please note there are some changes in there since the conference already.

We've been adding on working the boke and footpaths in, and also on sprucing
up the Kibera visuals a bit.

Speaking of Kibera - if anyone can help suggest which tags we should be
looking at in order to help highlight it more, please let us know.

The changes have not gone live on our tiles yet. We need to finish changes
and test first.

HTH
Ant