[OSM-talk] Suggestion to add SA clause to CT section 3, describing "free and open license"

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Tue Jul 20 02:10:02 BST 2010

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010, you wrote:
> Tell me Liz, have you contributed anything positive to this entire process,
> ever, in any way?

I have, whether or not you see it as positive.
I have pointed out that there are problems, and asked people to reconsider
what they are doing so that the problems can be addressed.

The negative thing that I have done for the entire process is mapped an area
roughly 600km square which was absolutely blank when I started. It is negative
because I'm going to withdraw that data rather than give anyone an irrevocable
licence over it.