[OSM-talk] Suggestion to add SA clause to CT section 3, describing "free and open license"

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Tue Jul 20 07:44:37 BST 2010

On 20 Jul 2010, at 01:20, Liz wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010, SteveC wrote:
>> From my experience off list with all the people frustrated both in email
>> and in person, those 20 or so people here just don't represent everyone
>> else who'd prefer all this discussion to go to legal-talk and just move on
>> with the license.
>
> quash all discussion, move it out of sight, and proceed?

If you want to talk about the license legal-talk is that way --->

That way you only need to be one list if you want to talk about the license rather than annoying people like myself. I would prefer to get on with other things that will progress OSM more in my very limited spare time, since I have nothing that I'll be able to contribute to the license discussion since I'm a coder and mapper and not a lawyer and trust that the people dealing with it will do it right.

Shaun