[OSM-talk] Mapquest updating - sautter.com showing mapquest

Ant The Limey antthelimey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 23:13:35 BST 2010

Hi Sam,

Sorry to say I'm not sure if you are asking me to do, or not do, something to the MapQuest page.  I do really appreciate your attention to it, and the edits / additions.  If we're doing something inappropriate, it is purely unintentional.  Being able to edit the page and have an instantly update-able place to tell you about things like the style on github, or how to access the tiles is pure gold for me - my normal "official" processes can take a lot longer - even a post on the MapQuest devblog can take a couple of days to get pushed out.

Ant

Sent from my iPad