[OSM-talk] [Tagging] emergency=*

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 19:54:44 BST 2010

If there IS a change for medical stuff, I would personally rather see
the medical=* proposal be used.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Medical

Hospitals could be medical=hospital and emergency=yes/no to take care
of the "is this an emergency hospital" concern.

Then I guess a question would be would pharmacies be medical=pharmacy
or remain shop=pharmacy?

Toby