[OSM-talk] A plea for meaning ful changeset comments

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 01:30:58 BST 2010

+100!

I very much agree with the emphasis on the community aspect of a nice
(doesn't have to be great) changeset comment.

Code versioning systems support revision comments and good comments help
people who maintain the software understand ones contributions.

Even Wikipedia highly values edit summaries (and people have opposed
adminship of editors because of misleading, uncivil, or useless edit
summaries): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Edit_summary

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com