[OSM-talk] My Vote for "most point dense" part of OSM

Esther Loeliger ec09500 at eecs.qmul.ac.uk
Sat Jul 31 19:37:16 BST 2010

Hi,

The area in Berlin you're referring to is 'The Memorial to the Murdered
Jews of Europe [...] the central place for remembrance and a place of
warning.'

http://www.visitberlin.de/english/sightseeing/e_si_sehenswuerdigkeiten-details.php?code=16440

There are quite a few photos on the site (s.a.) - impressive too.

Cheers,
Esther