[OSM-talk] Request for comments: Playground Equipment Proposal

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Wed Jun 2 22:06:22 BST 2010

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, colliar wrote:
> Am 01.06.2010 16:01, schrieb Lulu-Ann at gmx.de:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > this is not my proposal, but as RfC was forgotten I ask for your comments
> > now.
> >
> > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Playground_Equipment
It has been well discussed on mailing list, tagging, where info on tagging now
goes
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2010-March/001644.html
Just because it doesn't have RFC in the title doesn't mean it wasn't done

> I think it is not bad,
thanks for your opinion

> but anyway as voting just finished and it was not
> anounced on the list and the tag is not wide used, I would say we should
> set it back to proposed and wait for some response.

What reason other your personal ignorance do you have for restarting a process
which has been fully completed?

> I do not get why it is too hard to send two emails to some mailing-lists.
The emails were sent.
you might check the wiki, and find that recently someone, not me, changed the
list for notification to "tagging" from "talk", now that tagging is nearly one
year old.
You can join here