[OSM-talk] Custom rendering of a small map

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 09:05:48 BST 2010

Thanks Colin,
I'll be able to enhance the map renderings, when i take the screenview
 of HikeBikeMap.de / Cyclemap / mapnik / (anymap) and just manually
plop in those icons overtop of where they currently render (but just
at a different zoom).

Awesome, i'll also be able to create a custom style set for just the
icons that are needed for my tourist maps :)  I'd take the biggest
version, and when you shrink it, you cant really tell the quality
difference.  And it's not that hard to combine the icon symbols to
make different ones.

Sweet!
I was waiting to find this for some time now :-)