[OSM-talk] Potlatch and NearMap sourcing - what? why?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Jun 10 18:12:33 BST 2010

Hi,

Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> I would. It already happens and it's right that it does. Trac's UI is
> much, much better for this sort of thing.

As a bug reporter, I find that the trac UI sucks massively. I have spent
ages, on different tracs of different projects, to try and find out
whether the bug I wanted to report was already in the system. And
sometimes I knew that it was and could not find it.

I much prefer dumping my bug to a mailing list where whoever knows
something about the issue can perhaps pick it up and put it it the right
place, or if nobody does, then my bug probably wasn't important and
deserves to be ignored.

Bye
Frederik