[OSM-talk] Search index not updated?

Bernhard R. Fischer bf at abenteuerland.at
Wed Jun 16 13:17:01 BST 2010

On Wednesday 16 June 2010 10:38:55 M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> 2010/6/16 Bernhard R. Fischer <bf at abenteuerland.at>:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Several months ago I added some farms (place=farm) in my region. I also
> > added names (name=... + place_name=...) as well as addresses using the
> > "addr:*="
>
> You might also want to look at place=isolated_dwelling (and probably a
> subtag for the farm like isolated_dwelling=farm, and or
> landuse=farmyard, or building=farm, ...)

Martin,

Thanks FYI.
It is really very difficult to orient yourself in this jungle of available tags
and if they are already accepted or "just" proposed.

I also tried to add some lights to the marine map but this is even more
difficult. At least for me, it looks like if there are 5 different proposals for
one and the same thing....

Best regards,
Bernhard