[OSM-talk] WolframAlpha uses OpenStreetMap data

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 17:41:36 BST 2010

> It's somewhat discouraging, though, that *every time* anyone uses OSM,
> we instantly react with this:

+1

It's really good to see OSM being used for something that isn't a pet
project of someone in this community.

It was great to go to WolframAlpha, type in my home town and see a map
that I had contributed to. I thought the level of attribution was
fine. More of this please! Jumping on users of the data with the usual
"how's the attribution?" will ultimately do more harm than good.

Joseph