[OSM-talk] Calling all bulk importers

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Wed Jun 16 17:21:07 BST 2010

Hi,

If you have been involved in bulk import of data from third-parties, may I ask you to check that this is on <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue>http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue .

Why?  Now we have final versions of everything, the License Working Group is checking compatibility with the proposed change to the Open Database License. We are aware that in some cases the donor's permission will need to asked. We like to leave you as much time as possible to do that and to be prepared to assist you if needed.  There is a new support page here.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Data_License/Bulk_Import_Support_Page

Mike
License Working Group