[OSM-talk] Fwd: Good book on GIS concepts

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:08:10 BST 2010

Randy,

You might want to take a look at 'Desktop GIS - The Book':
http://desktopgisbook.com/

I haven't read it, but it has good reviews from people that I respect.
 One cool aspect of the book is that utilizes OpenSource software, so
you can work through the examples and lessons without having to pay
high licensing fees.

David.