[OSM-talk] Xynthia storm/ flooding in france kills over 50

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Mon Mar 1 10:47:13 GMT 2010

Hi,

In this case, from what I know, it is the "SAFER" European project which
has been activated.
(http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAFER_Service_GMES_de_r%C3%A9ponse_aux_crises_et_aux_situations_d%27urgence)

Map products, when ready, should be available there :

http://www.emergencyresponse.eu/

Best regard,

Jean-Guilhem