[OSM-talk] [HOT] Maps for the floods following Xynthia storm in France

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Wed Mar 3 12:51:24 GMT 2010

Thanks.

I am not used to doing this, and, unfortunately, I have other obligations.

Maybe someone could jump in ? (There are lat/lon marks on the sides of
the map).

Also, I have doubts about the compatibility of the source with OSM
tracing ("copyright SERTIT 2010").

And I do not know whether this is a critical need. (My understanding
from the news is that the situation is under control).

Best,

Jean-Guilhem