[OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] GSoC'10

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 11 23:49:07 GMT 2010

I think the semantic mediawiki extension would be a great start,
another would be integration of the tagwatch into the wiki,
definition of data collection from the data set into the wiki (deduction)
and
validation and generation of new tags (induction)

mikw

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:16 AM, Karl Guggisberg <karl.guggisberg at guggis.ch