[OSM-talk] Logo vote

Katie Filbert filbertk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 18:59:53 GMT 2010

For mediawiki, there is the secure poll extension that is used for
wikimedia board and other votes.

Do OSMF members all have accounts on the osmf wiki?  Or we may be able
to determine list of eligible voters and accts on main osm wiki

If so, I think secure poll can work for us

Katie

Sent from my iPhone