[OSM-talk] [Talk-br] Wikimapa what is it?

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Mon Mar 29 09:04:10 BST 2010

The only pattern I see is that the OSMF is not putting the same
efforts in fundsraising in compare to the decentralized projects. At
least are not successfull at it.

Too busy with licenses maybe? (yes that was a flame)

Stefan

Op 29 mrt 2010 om 09:04 heeft Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> het
volgende geschreven:\