[OSM-talk] Fwd: Is this relation really closed?

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Wed Mar 31 23:06:35 BST 2010

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:23:44 +0100
James Le Cuirot <chewi at aura-online.co.uk> wrote:

> And I have tried actually but that site is still
> reporting problems and PostGIS still isn't accepting it. I thought the
> problem was that the ways went back on themselves, though they didn't
> actually cross, so I merged with the nodes of the other nearby
> boundary.

Ignore that, it appears that my fixes did work but the analyser has
picked up two more problems elsewhere. My browser was caching the old
marker locations. I hope I don't have to fix too many of these. :/

And I still don't know why there are two separate boundaries for the
same stretch of coastline.

James