[OSM-talk] The Best way to show individual shops within a shopping complex?

Nic Roets nroets at gmail.com
Mon May 3 10:02:19 BST 2010

Hello David,

Here's one where I used the layer tag. So we can model 3D, but
rendering it will require higher zoom levels, more PoI icons and some
way to separate the layers.
openstreetmap.org/?lat=-26.13085&lon=27.97530&zoom=17

Sometimes I include some of the halls / walkways. This one has half of
the walkways. The other half are on the upper level, but I can't see
any benefit in adding them.
openstreetmap.org/?lat=-25.78316&lon=28.27535&zoom=17

In these cases I feel that placing barriers between the shops may make
the map so complicated that it will discourage others from completing
or updating it.

Regards,
Nic