[OSM-talk] Russians at it again

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Fri May 7 09:20:43 BST 2010

On Fri, 7 May 2010 11:56:43 +0400, Kirill Bestoujev <bestoujev at gmail.com>
wrote:
> There are no rules in OSM.

That is not entirely true.

> So my personal opinion is that we do have right to discuss anything we
> want about our country in out own language and you do not have any
> f*cking right to call it substandard.

You can decide what you yourself want to enter into OSM or not.
You can not decide for others what they can or can not enter into OSM.
You can not decide that it is illegal for others to enter certain
information into OSM.
You can not decide that it is legal to remove correct information from
OSM.

Apart from that: keep on mapping!

Regards,
Maarten