[OSM-talk] Quarry or construction?

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Sat May 15 12:09:39 BST 2010

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 8:11 PM, Gregory <nomoregrapes at googlemail.com> wrote:
> "If you derive information from observing our PhotoMaps, and include that
> information in a work, you will own that work, and may distribute it to
> others under a Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike (CC-BY-SA) licence."
> So make sure you add them in the source, and I guess we're assuming that's
> enough attribution.

Are you saying you haven't used nearmap before? Nearmap is now *the*
source for Australian metropolitan imagery - and their imagery is
starting to cover big chunks of the bush. The nearmap people are very
keen for OSM to trace from their data, you don't need to worry about
that.

Much faster than having to visit sites to ask the people there what
kind of site it is :)

Steve