[OSM-talk] Extra zoom level needed?

Igor Brejc igor.brejc at gmail.com
Tue May 18 18:42:25 BST 2010

Hi,

Let me just add one note to John's comments about Maperitive: it already
"out of the box" supports 19 zoom levels, but you can modify the
configuration and set the max zoom to a higher level:
http://maperitive.net/docs/manual/Advanced_Configuration.html

<http://maperitive.net/docs/manual/Advanced_Configuration.html>Igor