[OSM-talk] [Geowanking] ?

Aun Johnsen lists at gimnechiske.org
Thu May 20 14:40:12 BST 2010

Wanking does not always refere to the lonely sexual activity. I have
often seen it in context of informally playing around with ideas,
pieces of code, etc. It is a sort of think tank, but not so serious
just to lower the barrier for who can participate, and without any
expectations of results.

I do not know the intentions behind Geowanking, but for me it sounds
like something in this area, a place where ideas and scripts and
pieces of code can be tried out, thrown on each other without the need
of being serious and without the expectation of results.

A[]