[OSM-talk] Any way to recover these Potlatch changes?

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 23:41:27 BST 2010

A couple hours ago I made a bunch of edits in Potlatch and saved.
While editing the loading from the API was intermittent, and this
continued during the saving. I canceled the save and tried again, and
now it refuses to save or load anything. I also can't access any pages
on openstreetmap.org. However, if I load a different browser, I can
load and save just fine. Presumably restarting the browser would fix
the problem, but then I'd lose the unsaved changes. Is there anything
I can do to save them?