[OSM-talk] Navigation Debug Map Style Available

Mike N. niceman at att.net
Sat May 22 12:00:51 BST 2010

> Not quite sure what to make of what I'm seeing - "trunk" roads with an
> estimated speed limit of 85kph (there's no such thing as a _5kph limit
> in Australia). Is this in scope for the comments you're seeking?

  The estimated speed limits are probably a best guess average worldwide for
trunk.   That's a motivation to enter the actual speed for best routing
choices.

   I also noticed in the US that speeds entered in KPH (such as '72') are
shown as 72 on the map, while speeds in MPH (such as '60 mph') also show up
as '60' on this map.  That can be a bit confusing.