[OSM-talk] place=isolated_dwelling approved - adding to mapfeatures

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun May 23 10:11:28 BST 2010

2010/5/23 Liz <edodd at billiau.net>:
> I think that I understand that in Germany isolated_place is a defined type of
> entity, while in other places it represents a subjective decision.

in some way, many of our tags include subjective decisions. I can find
quite some results for isolated_dwelling and Australia in Google as
well,
e.g.
http://qag.qld.gov.au/exhibitions/past/2008/place_makers
"The exhibition reveals the extraordinary diversity of residential
work being produced in Queensland, and includes internationally
recognised commissions for individual houses, modest suburban ‘infill’
designs, an isolated dwelling in regional Queensland,...."

and others.

cheers,
Martin