[OSM-talk] place=isolated_dwelling approved - adding to mapfeatures

Peteris Krisjanis pecisk at gmail.com
Sun May 23 17:40:03 BST 2010

2010/5/23 Richard Weait <richard at weait.com>:
> On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Peteris Krisjanis <pecisk at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Allright, back to topic - can someone add place=isolated_dwelling to
>> map features?
>
> Should every approved key:value be placed in Map Features?  If so, how
> do we manage the size of that page?

For Christ sakes, I think we discussed this already enough. I think
most of us agreed that place *should* be used as indicator of the size
of the settlement. That's why THIS tag proposal differs from tags you
mentioned here. There is enough indication that lot of people want to
see this clarified.

Please, stop play these stupid "everything can be tag, so we won't
standardize, because it will be so uncool" games. Difference in
opinion is good thing, but we have to draw line somewhere.

Cheers,
Peter.