[OSM-talk] Routing error Cloudmap.com or wrong tagging?

Michael Eric Menk mikemenk at yahoo.no
Wed May 26 20:06:12 BST 2010

I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with.

I have been looking for errors in the map by using maps.cloudmade.com,
and found some, but there is one road I'm not able to route to/over.

The road in question no motor vehicle allowed, except for property-owners.

    * *access*: no
    * *bicycle*: yes
    * *created_by*: JOSM
    * *foot*: yes
    * *highway*: service
    * *motorcar*: private
    * *name*: Munkebotn
    * *note*: Middelalder stamvei (ridevei)
    * *old_name*: Den Trondheimske postvei
    * *start_date*: 1600

http://osm.org/go/0Rv01LEg?layers=0B00FTTT

Is there a problem with the tagging, or with the routing-software?

--
Michael Eric Menk
Linkedin: http://no.linkedin.com/in/mikemenk