[OSM-talk] Application error in Firefox

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Thu May 27 20:42:44 BST 2010

Hi

This is the message I'm getting when trying to log onto
http://www.openstreetmap.org/:

"Application error
The OpenStreetMap server encountered an unexpected condition that
prevented it from fulfilling the request (HTTP 500)
Feel free to contact the OpenStreetMap community if your problem
persists. Make a note of the exact URL / post data of your request.
This may be a problem in our Ruby On Rails code. 500 occurs with
exceptions thrown outside of an action (like in Dispatcher setups or
broken Ruby code)"

The wiki pages load correctly.

It works OK in Internet Explorer so just a Firefox problem.

I've tried clearing the cache but with no luck.

Any ideas for a solution?

Thanks
Dave F.